miercuri, 3 martie 2010

I'll love you always and forever, my love!

I cant believe how perfect was this week! I think Im the happiest women on earth!!! Probably you all ask yourself, 'WTF, what happend with her??' . I'll tell you what. HE ASKED ME ... AND I SAID YES!!! I absolutly love my fiancee, he's the most beautiful men I ever seen, and I love him so so much, I could never disappoint him! He's so special to me, and I love YOU TO DEATH BABY!!!
After so many break-ups between us, finally we're together, and nothing could break us down. This will be such a busy year, we'll have to sched. the wedding, but I think its going to happen' between sept-oct, I really love automn, its romantic, and probably the wedding will happen in Paris! Or Manila, we're not decided yet. But one thing is sure, our honeymoon will be in Bora Bora!!! I love that place = PARADISE. Really. If you never went there, you should !!!! OMG, I think its heaven on earth, such beautiful place.

I'm going to post some special photos with me and Erwan - my fiancee! and again, I LOVE YOU!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Un comentariu:

Labels

http://www.wikio.com